All things Siesta Key. Stories, news, and event information about Sarasota, Florida's beautiful beach.
Discover the Best Bars and Taverns in Sarasota and Siesta Key
Tucked away among the barrier islands near Sarasota, Siesta Key’s beautiful beaches and local attractions offer something for everyone. From OctoberFest to Rum Tasting Tours, there is nothing better than a good bar crawl down in Sarasota, Florida! Of course, if you don’t want to go out, our Sand Dollar Pool Bar offers Happy Hour daily from 3 – 6 PM and features drink specials every day. As an optimal vacation spot in paradise, Siesta Key and the neighboring Sarasota area have plenty of nightlife to offer. Love to dance? Find the best bars with live music. Want a fully tropical experience? Frozen daiquiris and margaritas are lined up waiting for you. If you want to try a little of everything, a bar crawl through Siesta Key or Sarasota might be the best way to go. The experts at Best Western Siesta Key have listed everything you need to know before you join the next bar crawl event in the local area or design one of your own!
Whether you’re looking to unwind with a cold beer after a day of golf or finish off your museum tours with a glass of champagne, you can find it here.
Low-Key & Casual Bars
If you’re looking to sink into the shorts and flip-flops vibe Florida’s Gulf Coast is famous for, these local watering holes are the perfect spot for you. Easy-going and laid-back, find a fun place to unwind after a busy day of vacationing.
- 3.14 Pi Craft Beer & Spirits– Located on Ocean Blvd. in the heart of Siesta Key, this beer and pizza joint takes it up a notch with its quality pie and local brew.
- Evie’s Tavern & Grill– Sarasota’s Main Street has it all! Watch the game while munching on pizza, burgers, or wings. Enjoy a cold beer and maybe bowl a game (or two) on one of their bowling lanes.
- Tavern on Main– This Sarasota Main Street staple features casual pizza and craft beer, always fresh, on tap, and cold.
- Smokin’ Joes– This fun indoor/outdoor Main Street sports bar is where you’ll find cigars, good drinks, and pool tables racked and ready.
- Oleary’s Tiki Bar & Grill – Enjoy the beautiful Sarasota Bay at this outdoor location on the water. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Be sure to watch the sun set from here while sipping on tropical drinks, beer, or wine.
- Brewster’s Tavern– This Main Street gastropub features great food and great brew with casual and upscale offerings.
Fun & Funky Cocktail-Spots
- Daiquiri Deck– World Famous, this Siesta Key hot spot features live music, frozen daiquiris and margaritas and tasty street food. A great place to grab a frosty drink, mix & mingle.
- Siesta Key Oyster Bar– Find fresh oysters and other local seafood, live music, ocean views, and killer drinks in Siesta Key Village.
- The Gator Club– Sarasota’s Main Street night club is always eventful, with something for everyone- dance to live music downstairs or a DJs upstairs, play billiards and enjoy strong drinks in this vintage atmosphere.
- The Beach Club– Siesta Key’s best night club, find live music (check event calendar), daily specials, plenty of dancing and great drinks.
Upscale and Sophisticated Bars
- The Blase Cafe & Martini Bar– Artsy and eclectic, this quiet corner of Siesta Key’s Ocean Blvd serves up locally-sourced dinners and delicious original cocktails at the martini bar.
- LeLu Coffee Lounge– Along with designer coffees, this trendy spot on Siesta Key’s Ocean Blvd offers a full liquor bar, beer, boutique wines, champagne, homemade Bloody Mary’s and house martinis.
- Siesta Key Wine Bar– With a coastal comfortable vibe, this family-owned nook features flights of wine or beer, meat and cheese boards, plus light snacks in a homey atmosphere.
For more unique evening experiences, talk to the professionals at the Best Western Siesta Key. We’re here to ensure that your vacation is as relaxing and memorable as you want it to be. We’ll help you find exactly what you’re looking for while you’re here. From comfortable and casual to trendy and unique, Siesta Key has it all!
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- July 2017
- April 2017
- September 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016